Tuesday, March 15, 2011

SNO(W)ONDERFUL WEEKEND @ Mt. Baldy!!

So for the FiRST time EVER i went SNOWBOARDiNG......
Since I can remember i've been DYiNG to go (10 yrs to be precise)
Sat. i got a chance to get a feel for what sunday would bring & I went tube riding and eyed the slopes. Sunday was the day! For only $70 bucks i got rentals, all day lift ticket & an 1hr 1/2 of lesson time! By the end of my lesson i was ready to hit the REAL SLOPE! (My actor/board teach from colorado said i was the best student hee hee finally good at SOMETHiNG!) Funny that was said b/c the chic that gave me my rentals said it was SOOOO hard! And her & my BF were trying to scare me (eh-eh) AAAND of course that just MOTiVATED me! SiLLY ONES. I'mma girly girl but believe i can hang with the boys! I should have bet him b/c later he said he was so P*R*O*U*D of me & how i nailed it! (who got the LAST lol..lol) Oh & speaking of NAiL...i CRACKED one Sun on my second run & BROKE one tubing on Sat. OUCH!!!! Definetly not for the priss puss's. Today i am UBER sore but all in all i had a great time & now mi love & i have something else we can do together b/c plural is almost ALWAYS better than SiNGULAR. Plus I know my brothers had a goodtime watching my spills & getting into some snow as well...Looks like everyone won =]

PRE-LESSON
FiNALLY A GOOD RUN! I LOOK PRETTY LEGiT?
MY OTHER TEACH LOL <3