Friday, December 23, 2011

Candy Cane Digits



Hey lovlies I'm back after sometime....this cold weather leaves me in such a funk but recently I felt like adding some holiday joy.....what better way than with a DIY of the nail kind! I've been seeing a plethor of these type of nails in the blogger world so i had to try myself :D Have you tried any designs for this holiday season or seen some that caught your eye..if so what are your faves??


SALLY HANSEN "Diamond Shine" Base/Top Coat
COVERGIRL CG BOUNDLESS COLOR "White Night"
MILANI "Ruby Jewels"

Clean nails w: acrylic

Base

I did each nail entirely and went back later to perfect lines & varied thickness of lines

Polish has an awesome subtle glitter that makes it awesome to layer onto other colors

All done :) (I did it while i was at my desk at work eek)

Up close...love the ring finger strips i wish the rest had came out that way

I needed a fill but i broke my pinky nail so i havent gone yet. Despite what the photo shows the lines going a diff angle distract from the horizontal lines my receding acrylic is causing :p