Thursday, December 15, 2011

Playing Houdini- Chris Brown Ft. K-Mac "Strip"

Chris Brown feat K-Mac "Strip" from Riveting Entertainment on Vimeo.



I probably shouldn't even mention this because i'm like invisible in this but i'm in this video. If you use your laser vision, pause & slow motion you can see my legs in some pink shorts. If you go to around 2:18 you can see my face very briefly. Can i just say i was freezing (36 degrees when I wrapped the viddy) my behind off!!! Oh and i was shoe-less like most if not all the time because i wasn't told i needed shoes. They said come in your pj's & that's what i exactly did...i was commended for it but not enough lol Being a video chic is NOT "glamourous" in the least bit especially if you just background like i was...What do you think of the video? Where are all the chris brown fans at :)